noun |’alī/ (al-ahy)
1. a person or organization that cooperates with or helps another in a particular activity:
“Ally Digital is your business ally”
verb | ə’lī/ (uh-lahy)
1. to combine or unite a resource or commodity with (another) for mutual benefit:
“We ally with small businesses”
I’m Nando Cabán-Méndez, marketing strategist and consultant, and entrepreneur with more than 20 years of experience in business, design, and marketing.
After building a fully-managed online marketing firm from 2012 to 2014, I decided to help business owners who feel their business has stopped growing, by optimizing their marketing strategies and systems, even if they don’t have a clue about what to do, or know where to get started.
Ally Digital does that with the fundamentals:
- A program where we create a custom plan for growing your business
- Affordable Local Search Optimization (Local S.E.O.)
- Robust, managed, websites and eCommerce for small businesses
Ally Digital creates a solid platform for growing your business, and is born out of a desire to be your ally in business.
I can’t wait to help you too.